The thing about rehabilitation that is often overlooked is that to make a full recovery is a timely and thorough process that often gets left unfinished.
Who does Rehabilitation Coaching suit? (Hint; the answer is everyone)
- Any musculoskeletal condition eg. muscular distrophy, joint injuries or sports injuries or
- Traumatic loss of movement eg. frozen shoulder, joint fractures, ankylosing spondylosis
- Balance and Coordination issues eg. Stroke recovery, Minears disease, Multiple Sclerosis.
- Abnormal metabolism eg. lethargy, over or under weight, body feels sluggish
- Enhancing the capabilities of your body in general eg. anyone from differently abled people to sports people wanting to achieve athletic optimisation.